1. I bought the full access and I can't see the files in my download section
The problem here is you created an account with a different email. You have to create the account with the same email you used to make the purchase.
- Go to: https://slideforest.com/account/register
- Register your account using the same email address
- You will receive an email. You have to click on the link to confirm the account
- Sign in with your email and password
- Go to this page https://slideforest.com/pages/downloads
2. I get an error: Windows cannot open the folder. all-presentation-templates-slideforest.zip is invalid.
The best way to uncompress large files is using WinRar Software. You can download from here: https://winrar.en.softonic.com/ (it’s free)
3. I'm having an issue removing/editing the page and footer (domain.com line)
To edit the footer you have to go to slide master:
- Go to View Tab
- Click Slide Master
- Scroll up to the first slide then edit or delete the footer also you will find the page number if you don’t want just delete it
- Close Master
4. I just bought the Full Access product and have no idea how to access the content.
To download the files sign in with your account then go to https://slideforest.com/pages/downloads and you will see all the templates you bought
5. I'm just making sure that by purchasing the "Full Access," it is for EVERYTHING on your website. No hidden or misrepresented costs.
Yes, it’s for everything we have so far on our website. One-time payment. You will receive the links to download all files after the purchase.